If you meet the needs and requirements of our network, you will receive an email with onboarding materials including a credentialing application.
1. Credentialing. Credentialing is the process of obtaining and verifying a provider’s qualifications and evaluating their fit for the network. Once we receive the completed credentialing application and requested documents back, the verification process generally takes about 60 days to complete but may vary depending on the verifications needed. During this time, NEMS will communicate with you to:
- Confirm receipt of your application.
- Request for any missing documentation or credentialing information. If we do not receive the missing documentation, we will notify you that your application has been closed.
- Notify you of the status of credentialing including delays in verifications and the approval or denial of credentialing.
For independently licensed practitioners, NEMS accepts the Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH) ProView application for credentialing.
2. Contracting. Once your credentialing is approved, you will receive an email within 10 business days indicating your credentialing effective day along with an agreement to sign and information on setting up your provider portal.
Welcome to the Network!
Upon fully executing the agreement and setting up your provider portal, we will formally welcome you to our Provider Network with an orientation/training!